Report hours here: https://agrilife.org/mwv/
• Master Wellness Volunteer Interns (serving their first year before they are full-fledged MWVs) are required to obtain 40 educational hours. This can include planning time, travel, etc. but does NOT include training. MWV interns do not need any training hours.
• Master Wellness Volunteers (those who have already completed their 40 hours and are full-fledged MWVs) need 10 educational hours. This can include planning time, travel, etc. but does NOT include training. They also need five training hours.
• All reports are due by midnight on the last day of the month in which they occurred. For example, if I teach a program on May 29th, I must have that report completed at agrilife.org/mwv by May 31st at midnight. If you have a program very close to the end of the month, keep in mind that it will need to be reported very promptly to make that deadline! Reporting immediately after a program concludes is always best practice.
• Please refrain from reporting any activity as “other.” If you have a question about what an activity should be classified as, please shoot me an email!
• When the monthly summary is sent out for the previous month, please promptly send me any errors you see with your reports and I will make those changes.
• Please ensure I have sign-in sheets, and if applicable, completed evaluations for the programs you report. Those can be delivered, mailed, or sent via pdf (no photos please.) If I do not receive this information by the 10th day of the following month, I will be contacting you and your report may be deleted. If you need help obtaining sign-in sheets or evaluations to use for your programs, please let me know!