Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation.
4-H – Program for Youth
Contact Liz Rudd, Ag Agent to discuss your interest in 4-H. Below are the projects that fall under the ANR scope.
Livestock Projects – Contact to discuss a specific animal species you are interested in showing.
- All major livestock entries must be signed by agent.
- Entries fees are to be submitted to the agent by county deadline(s).
- 4-H Project
- “Do you love learning about and caring for animals? Learn more about animals, animal welfare, and how to become a veterinarian through 4-H club activities.
- Veterinary Science Certificate Program
- Then, if you are interested in becoming a veterinary assistant, you can go through a veterinary assistant preparatory training to prepare for a future career as a vet tech”.
Shooting Sports – Contact agent to discuss.